lørdag 12. september 2009

Weekend and the day off, relaxing by the pool - September 12. 2009

My first whole day off after 3 weeks. What a wonderful day of joy by the pool together with Carma Garments team. We all needed this break after weeks of hard work!


Kayal, Linda, me and Raja



The whole Carma team in the pool except from Brian and Åsne who is in Norway working. In the picture: Das, Raja, Hussein, Kayal, Linda and me.



Das and Raja playing in the pool

















Kayal is the most beautiful person inside and out! I think she has eyes like Whitney Huston! I'm most thankful for I've met Kayal, Raja, Hussein and Das through Linda and Carma. This team have a mission to make it a better world and they live out their mission every day, I'm happy and proud to be a part of this team.




The pool at the hotel I'm staying, in Chennai

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar