torsdag 10. september 2009

Running around Chennai - September 10. 2009

Today I've been running around the city of Chennai. The day started with my theory lesson in organic design with Schweetlau, she is a very good teacher and I truly enjoyed the privat class with her today. After this I went to the Carma Garments office to meet up with Linda, Kayal and Raja. Hussein kindly took me for a ride to Paris, a crazy part of Chennai to find buttons. It felt just like I was back in Delhi for a short moment. I got to see parts of Chennai I never been to today, another part of the beautiful long beach among all. Thank you for guiding me today Hussein.

I looked like a mess when I came back to the office this evening and Raja insisted to take a photo of me... I felt just as I look on this photo, incredible hair do he he:


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar