fredag 18. september 2009

Sketch drawing, Washing unit and Pooja for the Carma Garments Office

Sketch Drawing class
I started the day with a class in sketch drawing, Schweetlau introduced me to a some people at the Instiute of Design which are helping me out and teach me about sketch drawing.






















Eco-Friendly Washing Unit
After class Raja, Kayal and Linda took me to the washing unit to show me how they use 100 different washing technics to affect the fabric in different ways.






This is the machine they use to get the latest fashion in denim, with worn out holes and stonewashed look!





All these fabrics are the same, but washed differently.





Pooja at Carma Garment Office today

I have been feeling a bit sick from the extreme high temprature here in South India the past two days, today the temprature was close to + 40 C and this is too hot for me, especially without aircondition A/C. I had to say no thanks to the Pooja invitation that the Carma Team was going to have for the Carma Garments Office, because of this.. Sorry guys, but the next time I'm in! :-)





Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar