onsdag 16. september 2009

Learning about basic patterns - Chennai September 16. 2009

Yesterday the whole day through I thought that I'd lost my camera, so that's why it's no pictures taken yesterday. Luckly I found my camera under a pile of towels last night. :-))

Today Schweetlau took me to a University in Chennai to learn about basic patterns and show me how the students are working. It was most interesting and very fun!






























Today around lunchtime heavy rain started to poor down and the roads was flooded everywhere in just a few minutes. The air have been humid the whole day and it became even worse after the rain. Schweetlau and I decided to continue tomorrow since the power at the University was shut down and it became inexpressible hot and hard to breath without the fans. - And this is supposed to be winter season? How is it during summer season then? :-))

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar