fredag 11. september 2009

I love my private classes with Schweetlau, she is the perfect teacher - Chennai September 11. 2009

Since I couldn't sleep last night I had a late start on the day after I finally fell asleep early morning. I took a swim in the pool before I went to my private class. The classes with Schweetlau are very efficient, she is strict and full of knowledge from the design business that she gladly share with me. She is a former teacher at The University of Cambridge and I'm so lucky to have her teach me in organic design. Today I've learned about sewing techinques, pattern theory, measurements, samples prosess and prototypes.

After class I went to the office and Linda made us dinner, tunafish sandwich. YIIIHHA... Finally a meal without all the spices. Thank you Linda, for the most fantastic meal in a very long time! :-)


Linda making sandwiches in the kitchen

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar