søndag 23. august 2009

Delhi, India - August 23. 2009

This is our last day in Delhi. Tomorrow we will fly to Katmandu, Nepal. This has been a great experience to bring along on my way to be a designer. I'm thankful for this amazing experience and opportunity Carma is giving me. It has been hectic and very inspiering but also a bit emotionally. It has been differcult at times to feel the poor and sick people so close. I've seen it on TV, but it is inexpressible to actually see it live. Now it's soon bedtime for me, I need to rest to be awake and enjoy an other beautiful day tomorrow. I will keep you posted on our trip every day as long as I have a internet connection. Good night! :-)


On our way to work:


Breakfast (The bindi I wear is just for fun, nothing religious)




Look at all the dust, not a healthy enviroment to live in





At work in Delhi





A small break feels good even it's more hot and dusty outside then indoors



Linda is a good advertisement for Indian Summer, matching colors



I look almost like a indian woman in my new skirt


On our way home after a long day in Delhi


Some of the stuff we are sending home to Norway

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar